- Our trips
- Our Team
- Our destinations
- Contact Us
After months of creation, Alyra team offer you an itinerary to this dream destination. Prepare yourself to experience this unique trip in the Home of Middle-earth.
OPTION 1 Aotearoa : Land of the long white cloud - North Island (Te Ika-a-Maui).
2 nights in Auckland in a hostel
Private transport from Auckland to Coromandel (2h15)
1 night at Mound Maunganui in a hostel
Private transport from Mount Maunganui to Rotorua (3h)
2 nights in Rotorua in a hostel
Private transport from Rotorua to Tongariro (2h)
1 night in Tongariro in a hostel
Private transport from Tongariro to Wellington (4h)
3 nights in Wellington in a hostel
Private transport from Wellington to New Plymouth (4h40)
1 night in New Plymouth in a hostel
Private transport from New Plymouth to Raglan (3h30)
2 nights in Raglan in a hostel
Private transport from Raglan to Auckland (1h30)
Days 15 to 16: Flight from Auckland to Montréal
A valid passport that expires at least 6 months after the date of your return flight back home.
The least amount of luggage possible. We recommend bags that are practical and easy to carry. One large bag and a small day back-pack is ideal.
We recommend you consult your local medical travel clinic (or doctor) a few months before leaving in order to ensure you have the necessary vaccines. Your medical insurance card might not cover costs incurred due to injuries or health costs when you are abroad. If you need to travel with medication of some kind, please bring a doctor’s prescription.
We recommend you bring a concealed belt that can hold your important documents, credit cards and currencies. It is illegal to take any objects found in archeological sites or any natural resources from any of the national parks, ecological reserves, protectorates or any other sites visited.
• International flights from Montreal and back;
• Alyra’s CO (Creative Organizer) accompanying the group 24/7;
• Local transportation;
• Lodging: multiple occupancy (single and double for an extra cost);
• Food: 3 meals a day (local authentic food will be served);
• Snacks and potable water at all times;
• Non-alcoholic drinks and potable water during meals;
• Activities/visits mentioned with local guides (when mentioned);
• Entrance tickets for museums, parks, sites, etc mentioned in the itinerary;
• Tips to local guides, drivers, restaurants, etc.;
• Pre-trip prep: 2 meetings with the students/parents to prepare everyone for the trip;
• 0.1% for the OPC (Consumer Protection Office);
• Insurance Package: Medical, Interruption and Cancelation coverage;
• Visa expenses (for non-canadian passports);
• Souvenirs/gifts you decide to buy;
T (514) 563-2058
F (514) 221-4440
5285 Rue de Brébeuf, Montréal QC, H2J 3L8